WE Console & WEx (Agent)
New Features list –
1) Upgrading the search experience in WEx (Agent).
Now, the user can use the search bar to easily find the relevant contents in the software repository, printer configuration, troubleshooters, and useful links menu.
2) Giving Users an ultrafast approach to solving their daily productivity problems
We have built a troubleshooter bundle where Team Workelevate can create a one-stop solution for troubleshooters by combining multiple troubleshooters combined into one pack.
3) Added new troubleshooters in WEx Troubleshooter repository
We have added a plethora of new troubleshooters for the user to enhance their productivity in their workplace.
- Disable Windows automatic updates
- Script to lock the system
- Troubleshooter-disable auto update of java
- Turn firewall on/off
- Clear cookies on Edge
- Disable cookies
- Disable pop-up blocker
- Enable cookies
- Enable MS teams to Add to MS Outlook
- Enterprise Vault Reset
- Search highlights issue in Outlook
- Unable to add an attachment in Outlook
- Unable to download attachments from Outlook
- Unable to view recently used documents
4) Added new software to our Software Deployment menu
Following is a list of the bunch of software that we have made accessible for our users –
- Java 8.33
- Adobe Writer
- VLC media player
5) Upgrading the AD operations Module
Now the admin can allow trusted IPs to perform AD operations from the public network.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Improving the Agent Update/Uninstallation experience for end users. Now our users can have a real-time look at the process.
- Designed a new tab that displays the basic information about the WEx.
- Now, the registry changes on your printer can only be made when the Admin gives the permission to do so.