The Potential of AI in HR: Top Tactics and Statistics 2023
As artificial intelligence (AI) continues to shape the world, it is revolutionizing every industry, including human resources (HR). The impact of AI in HR is profound, transforming processes, increasing productivity, and driving efficiency. In this blog, we delve into the top trends and statistics that explain the growing significance of AI in Human Resource.
From tackling employee disengagement to optimizing talent acquisition, let’s understand the potential of Artificial Intelligence to reshape the HR landscape across the four key areas:
1. AI for Employee Engagement and Efficiency
Engaged employees are the cornerstone of a successful organization, yet Gallup research reveals that 18% of employees exhibit active disengagement. To address this critical issue, HR strategies must leverage artifical intelligence to improve engagement.
- Adopt AI-powered employee engagement platforms.
- Utilize natural language processing and sentiment analysis.
- Measure employee satisfaction and sentiment in real-time.
- Gain valuable insights into employee engagement levels.
- Enable targeted interventions to improve overall engagement.
2. AI Market Growth and Talent Acquisition
The AI market is experiencing exponential growth, with a value of $119.78 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach an impressive $1591.03 billion by 2030, according to Precedence Research. This surge creates a pressing demand for AI talent across various sectors such as IT, Retail, Telecom, BFSI, and Advertising, MR & PR.
- Develop a technology-focused talent acquisition strategy.
- Partner with next-gen service providers.
- Enable automated on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Leverage AI-powered talent acquisition platforms.
- Utilize machine learning algorithms to identify and attract top talent
3. Employee Trust and AI Capabilities
Intriguingly, a significant percentage (64%) of respondents trust robots more than their managers, as revealed by Oracle and Future Workplace’s research. This statistic showcases the potential for AI-driven HR solutions to establish trust and improve employee experiences. Automation capabilities, especially in natural language generation, have doubled since 2018, as highlighted by McKinsey & Company’s findings.
This rapid progress in Artificial Intelligence technology expands the possibilities for HR professionals to leverage its potential value. Notably, IBM‘s research indicates that two-thirds of CEOs recognize the significant value of AI for human resources, further emphasizing its importance.
- Foster transparency and open communication with employees.
- Explain how algorithms work and their purpose.
- Highlight the benefits automation brings to employees.
- Implement AI-powered chatbots or virtual assistants.
- Address employee HR queries and provide personalized recommendations.
- Assist in HR-related tasks using machine learning technology.
4. AI Tools and HR Automation
Conversational AI platforms, such as chatbots, are becoming increasingly vital in HR operations. Gartner predicts that 75% of HR inquiries will be handled by chatbots and other conversational AI platforms, streamlining processes and enhancing the employee experience. HR departments are already recognizing the value of chatbots, with 92% acknowledging their usefulness in guiding employees to the required information, according to ServiceNow‘s survey.
- Assess HR processes for automation opportunities.
- Implement self-service conversational AI for routine employee inquiries.
- Automate HR service desk operations.
- Provide self-service options for leave requests and benefits enrollment.
- Explore intelligent HR analytics platforms.
- Analyze large volumes of HR data for insights on employee performance, attrition risks, and training needs.
The Road Ahead
The potential of Artificial Intelligence in transforming HR practices is immense. By integrating the solutions strategically, HR professionals can improve engagement, drive efficiency, and deliver exceptional employee experiences. The future of HR lies in embracing AI technology to stay competitive and unlock unprecedented success. Organizations that leverage automation capabilities effectively will be at the forefront of managing their workforce and shaping the future of HR.
Take the next step in revolutionizing your HR practices.
- Mastering IT Asset Management Best Practices with Workelevate
- CIO’s Checklist: Leveraging Employee Chatbots for Digital Transformation
- 5 Key Elements of a Positive Digital Employee Experience and How to Achieve Them
- The Potential of AI in HR: Top Tactics and Statistics 2023
- 5 Common IT Issues and How to Automate Them with Self Service Chatbots