How Does Workelevate’s Self-Service Password Reset Work?
Consider the following statistics:
- A study highlighted in Tech Republic revealed that 39% of participants reported experiencing significant password fatigue, which refers to feeling anxious about the burden of remembering passwords for multiple accounts.
- The latest report by Security Boulevard reveals that employees spend an average of 11 hours a year trying to remember their passwords and getting them reset.
- For larger businesses, it is estimated that nearly 50% of IT help desk costs are allocated to password resets. – World Economic Forum
You really don’t want to wait 30 minutes or more for a password reset, so what can you do to avoid such issues? Workelevate has a fantastic feature that lets you take control of your password reset process. In this blog, we’ll show you just how simple and convenient it is to use Workelevate’s self-service password reset (SSPR) feature, using an omnichannel chatbot that guides you every step of the way.
Here’s how you can self-service your password reset with Workelevate:
Step 1 : Accessing the Chatbot
Step 2 : Get Started with Password Reset
Step 3 : Get Your New Password
Step 4 : Reset Your Password
Reset Passwords Seamlessly and Save Your Valuable Time
- Mastering IT Asset Management Best Practices with Workelevate
- CIO’s Checklist: Leveraging Employee Chatbots for Digital Transformation
- 5 Key Elements of a Positive Digital Employee Experience and How to Achieve Them
- The Potential of AI in HR: Top Tactics and Statistics 2023
- 5 Common IT Issues and How to Automate Them with Self Service Chatbots