How Remote IT Support Empowers Small and Medium-Sized Businesses to Scale?
- The average Spend per Employee in the United States IT Services market is projected to reach US$2.61k in 2023. – Statista
- According to Clutch 2023 Small Business Survey – 62% of businesses in the United States use remote IT support.
By 2025, organizations that use AI-enabled automation will achieve 90% first contact resolution, up from 50% in 2021. – Gartner
How SMBs can set up Remote IT Support System?
1. Assessing Your IT Support Needs:
2. Choosing the Right Remote Support Tools:
3. Ensuring Robust Security Measures:
4. Building a Knowledge Base and Documentation:
5. Establishing Communication Channels:
6. Implementing Remote Monitoring and Maintenance:
7. Relying on a Trusted Remote IT Support Provider:
Why Choose Remote IT Support over On-Site IT Support?
Benefits of Outsourcing Remote IT Support for Small & Medium-sized Businesses
Reduced Response Time and Overhead Costs
Enhanced Operational Efficiency
Improved Employee Experience & Better Productivity
What Should You Look for in a Remote IT Support Services Provider?
Modern IT Capabilities
When choosing a remote IT support services provider, it’s crucial for SMBs to look for a partner with modern IT capabilities. This includes leveraging AI and automation technologies to streamline processes and enhance efficiency. Additionally, a provider with robust NOC-SOC facilities ensures proactive monitoring and management of IT infrastructure. Industry-specific capabilities are also important, as they demonstrate a deep understanding of the SMB’s unique needs. Furthermore, a strong focus on cybersecurity is essential to protect sensitive data and prevent cyber threats.
Omnichannel & Multi-lingual support
SMBs should prioritize a remote IT support provider that offers omnichannel support, enabling seamless communication across various channels such as phone, email, chat, and ticketing systems. This ensures that businesses can reach the support team through their preferred means, promoting efficient issue resolution. Additionally, multi-lingual support is beneficial for businesses operating in diverse regions or with international clients, as it eliminates language barriers and facilitates personalized communication.
Experience Level Agreements (XLA’s)
SMBs should seek a remote IT support services provider that offers Experience Level Agreements (XLAs) over Service Level Agreements (SLAs). These agreements outline specific performance metrics and service levels based on your end-user experience that the provider commits to meet. By establishing clear expectations, XLAs ensure that your SMB receives quality service and support, fostering a strong partnership and accountability from the provider.
Remote IT Support Platform
A reliable remote IT support platform is crucial for seamless experience management and efficient issue resolution. SMBs should consider a provider that offers a user-friendly platform with features such as remote access, real-time resolution, as well as user sentiment analysis. This platform should facilitate quick and secure communication between the support team and the SMB, enabling timely problem resolution and 360° management.
Rethink Your End-user Productivity with Workelevate’s 24x7 Remote IT Support
- Mastering IT Asset Management Best Practices with Workelevate
- CIO’s Checklist: Leveraging Employee Chatbots for Digital Transformation
- 5 Key Elements of a Positive Digital Employee Experience and How to Achieve Them
- The Potential of AI in HR: Top Tactics and Statistics 2023
- 5 Common IT Issues and How to Automate Them with Self Service Chatbots